Tuesday, August 26, 2014

No power, No email

Hello Family,

I spent the short amount of time reading all the emails.  THANK YOU SO MUCH!  I loved them all.  So good to hear from everyone!   And I loved the pictures.  Thank you so much! :)

This will be quick because the power has been out and the bus is on it's way.  Sorry I wasn't able to email yesterday.  We had our zone conference and so there went our pday.  But let's just say it was one of the best zone conferences ever.  We learned a lot about the integrity.  And WOW!  I was amazed!  I will be writing more later on this but let's just say that my testimony about the integrity had grown tremendously.  I know that as we strive to keep our word we will have more confidence in ourselves, that others will have confidence in us, and that also the Lord will confide in us.

I hope we can all work on the integrity and be true to our word.

Love you all.  Read the scriptures.  Go to church.  And mas de nada, ser un ejemplo a los demas.  LES QUIERO UN MONTON!!!!

Besos!

Person, no hay mucho tiempo.  Voy a tratar de escribirles Jueves si tenemos permiso. 

Cuidense!

Hermana McChesney!

No comments:

Post a Comment